Welcome to my webpage.
I am Guy Lipman, a PhD student at University College London's Energy Institute, researching the use of blockchain technology to support more sustainable energy use. Prior to returning to study, I worked for a number of years as a quant / business analyst for banks and energy trading companies, building models and improving processes.
I am using this website as a way of testing out different functionality that I can deliver through a web interface. This falls into a number of categories (the options in the menu bar):
- Quant Resources for Energy Trading - information and tools that I have learned over my years working in industry.
- Information about Renewables that I have discovered while working on my PhD
- Information about Blockchain that I have discovered while working on my PhD
- Information related to politics, economics and philosophy (and a link to my blog)
- Information about how this website works
If you want to contact me or have questions about this site, you probably already know how to reach me, so feel free.